? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Isnin, 8 Februari 2010


Hello, Hye, It been a while i didnt update my blog~ coz i have been buzy~ ehe, well today i had some times to update my blog,


this sunday is chinese new year~ time surely fly very fast~well still my feeling for her is still the same~ cant stop thinking about her~ only her althought now i try to move on contact with new girl~ but no matter what~ my mind is still with her~ if only she know~ how much i miss her... =( althought ppl see me im happy and laughing~ but deep inside me~ is still thinking about her and miss her so much~i try to move on from thinking about her~but still i cant...just i felt like im lying to my two closest cuzen~ coz now they think i'mhappy with this other girl~and seem like i had move on~ but still i cant~

carole~ i really like you~ i like the way u make me feel~ and now im still drowning in your love..coz i really like they way u make me feel~ =) sometimes i feel like im all alone, wondering of what have i done wrong~ maybe i just missing you all the long~ when u will coming home back to me~ there are time i feel like giving up~ haunted by memories that i cant give up~ wish that i never let you go away~ i have many reasons for you to stay~can u feel me~ see me falling away~ did you hear me~ im calling out your name~ beacause im barely hanging on~ Baby you really need to come hone back to me~Sleepless nights 'cuz you're not here by my side,Cold as ice I feel deep down inside~carole~ please come back~ hope you can hear my heart calling you~ =(

i'll stop here for a while~ where ever you are and what ever it take i'll be right here waiting for you~miss you so much~

0 ulasan: